Join us for a memorable outing in the flat and rolling hills of Central Florida. The temperatures in February are ideal for base mileage and fun intensity sprinkled here and there to keep things entertaining.
This camp is particularly special because FloridaVelo’s Elite squad will lead the rides with the support of well-known coaches and other team’s captains, and we will surprise you with the presence of celebrities who are joining us just because this group and outing will be super fun! The small profit from this camp will support FloridaVelo’s Elite squad, and the Florida Cycling Foundation’s Kids and Juniors programs.
You can participate in three options:
• Camper: $695 all-inclusive – 3 nights housing (shared room, $200 extra for single room), 1 welcome dinner, 3 rides + 1 granfondo, daily sag + technical support, 3 continental breakfasts, 3 lunches during rides, 4 group gatherings.
• Visitor: $395 all of the above, housing excluded – for your convenience, we have arranged a rate of $135 per night at our host hotel.
• Rider: $150 riding only – 3 rides + 1 granfondo, daily sag + technical support, 3 lunches during rides.
The following will be our itinerary:
• Thu, Feb 20: arrive to the house/hotel by 1:00pm, first ride at 3:00pm for 50 miles, welcome dinner included at 7:00pm.
• Fri, Feb 21: second ride at 9:00am for 75 miles, lunch snack and drinks included, group gathering at 5:00pm, dinner on our own at 7:00pm.
• Sat, Feb 22: third ride at 9:00am for 75 miles, lunch snack and drinks included, group gathering at 5:00pm, dinner on our own at 7:00pm.
• Sun, Feb 23: final ride at 7:30am for 50/75/100 miles as part of the Tour Latino granfondo.
Location: Our home base will be the Home2 Suites on 1450 Champions Way, Clermont, FL, and we will ride all around Clermont, Mount Dora, and surrounding areas.
Register: Contact Michael Hernandez at 407-761-5032, email@example.com