Membership in FloridaVelo is by invitation only.
To APPLY for membership, please contact any of our members and ask them to sponsor you, then complete the Membership Documents and mail/deliver/hand them along with the coresponding Annual Membership Dues payment to FloridaVelo, 2216 Windsong Court, Safety Harbor, Florida 34695. You may also make your payment online at the MUMU team page and mail in your membership document as instructed above.
To RENEW your membership, please complete the Membership Documents and mail them along with the corresponding Annual Membership Dues payment to FloridaVelo, 2216 Windsong Court, Safety Harbor, Florida 34695. You may also make your payment online at the MUMU team page and mail in your membership document as instructed above.
Our Annual Membership Dues are $35.00, which helps to offset he following operating costs and provide the Membership Benefits listed below:
– FloridaVelo T-Shirt ($15)
– USACycling Team/Club Fee ($150)
– USACycling Team/Club Liability Insurance ($125)
– Team’s Programs Expense Account (events, charitable outcomes, etc)
– Team’s General Expense Account (socials, events, etc)
– Team’s Services Expense Account (support, coaching, web hosting, etc)
We encourage our members to also belong to their local cycling club and support their efforts. FloridaVelo should be considered an extension / supplement to what local clubs do for our communities and for cycling in general.
– We are very fortunate to have our own professional Sports Director, Personal Trainers, and Consultants guiding us to achieve the highest enjoyment and accomplishment in cycling.
– A portion of our monies is used to cover certain costs for members from time to time such as membership dues, uniform kits, entry fees, gas, hotels, equipment as such. These funds are administered without setting expectations and are allocated on the basis of reciprocity. Just like at home – be a great member, get involved, take pride and ownership, help others unselfishly, be active without being asked etc – you will receive plenty in reciprocity!
– Team Equipment * at PRO Team costs (bikes, components, clothing, helmet, sunglasses, etc).
– Accessory Kit * at PRO Team costs (tires, tubes, creams, etc).
– Nutritional Products * at PRO Team costs (bars, gels, etc).
– Merchandise Discounts from our local bike shops.
– Service Discounts from our local bike shops.
* PRO Team Costs represent a significant discount from Retail Prices, and are offered from time to time by our Sponsors exclusively for Team Members.
– Group Emailing / Text Messaging
– Meetings (the first Monday of every quarter).
– Fun Rides (Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun)
– Holiday Rides and Special Event Rides
– Training Rides (Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun).
– Training Plans (Racing, Touring, Individual).
– Virtual Coaching (online) at actual cost.
– Team Tent (RV in most races).
– Transportation Pool.
– Race Support.